You can download pdf files here.
- FUJIKLEEN Disinfectant Cleaner Daily Maintenance Safety Data Sheet Ver1.0.pdf
- FUJIKLEEN Disinfectant Cleaner Heavy Duty Super Concentrated Safety Data Sheet Ver1.0.pdf
- FUJIKLEEN DISINFECT CLEANER INFORMATION GUIDE Ver1.7EN.pdf
- FUJIKLEEN DISINFECT CLEANER INFORMATION GUIDE Ver5.0JP.pdf
- FUJIKLEEN VircidalTestReport.pdf
FUJIKLEEN® DISINFECTANT CLEANER has been tested in a TGA approved laboratory and proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli, Salmonella) as well as COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) in 30 seconds. In addition to its sterilizing and disinfecting effects, it also has a cleaning action that breaks down oil stains.
What is FUJIKLEEN® DISINFECTANT CLEANER made of?
It is made of strong alkaline ionized water (OH-) and its alkaline level is approximately pH13.1 containing less than 1% of food additive grade Potassium Carbonate (K2CO3). Many detergents on the market have potassium hydroxide added to raise the pH value in order to increase the dirt removal power. We do not use it due to its toxic and corrosive properties, but we use highly pure food additive grade potassium carbonate instead.
What is strong alkaline ionized water??
It removes all impurities from tap water through a filter to produce pure water. When a small amount of potassium carbonate is mixed with it and electrolyzed, it breaks down into acidic ionized water (hypochlorite water) and alkaline ionized water. Only this alkaline solution is extracted to produce alkaline ionized water with a pH value of 12.5 to 13.1.
FUJIKLEEN® DISINFECTANT CLEANER has a pH value of about 13.1 ( Heavy Duty / Super Concentrated ) and 12.5 ( Daily Maintenance ). You might think that the higher the pH value, the stronger the cleaning power, but in fact, verification results have confirmed that higher than pH 13.1, on the contrary, the cleaning power decreases. By the way, commercial Heavy Duty Degreaser has a pH of 11 or higher, so its cleaning power is comparable to other detergents that contain synthetic chemicals.
Characteristics of alkaline ionized water
1. Sterilization and deodorization
It has a strong bactericidal power that can kill viruses and bacteria. (It is not effective against Staphylococcus aureus.) It also has a deodorizing effect because odor-causing bacteria and microorganisms cannot chain together at high pH.
2. Cleaning and rust prevention
It Emulsifies fats and proteins. (It is not effective for stubborn oil stains or machine oil.)
This minimizes the need for scrubbing and cleaning grease. Since it is alkaline, it will not work on the same alkaline stains such as water scale in the shower. Also, due to its strong alkalinity, it is less likely to rust than tap water when cleaning iron products.
Three steps of cleaning action
STEP1: Alkaline ionized water has good permeability and quickly penetrates between dirt and adhered objects.
STEP2: Oil stains from ions with positive electrodes are covered by alkaline ions with negative electrodes, and the oil is stripped off.
STEP3: Oils covered with negative ions are emulsified and separated from the adhering object.
Since it is made of water that does not contain harsh chemicals or surfactants, it is harmless to people and the environment, leaves no residue, and does not require wiping twice after cleaning, thus reducing cleaning time. When exposed to oxygen, it reverts to water and evaporates, so even if a wipe is left behind, it will not have any adverse effect and it is safe to the human body because it is neutralized upon contact with the skin. This makes it a good choice for cleaning homes with babies, children, and pets.
Difference between bacteria and viruses
- Bacteria can divide and multiply on their own, but viruses can invade and multiply in the cells of humans, pigs, and other animals.
- Viruses can be divided into enveloped viruses (such as COVID-19 and influenza viruses) and non-enveloped viruses (such as noroviruses). Envelopes are membranes made of proteins and lipids that cover the virus body.
- Alcohol can destroy this membrane and kill the virus itself. On the other hand, a non-enveloped virus is a virus without a membrane itself and is resistant to alcohol and heat. Strong alkaline ionized water can kill both enveloped and non-enveloped viruses by destroying these membranes and the virus itself.
How to use
- For sterilization purposes, spray directly onto the area to be sterilized and wipe off with a dry cloth after 30 seconds.
- Spray the product directly on the dirty area (or put it on a cloth) and wipe it off or wash it off.
- If you have a bad stain, spray it on and let it sit for a while for best results.
[ FUJIKLEEN® DISINFECTANT CLEANER Daily Maintenance ]
Use undiluted: Light stains on walls, mirrors, window glass, furniture, toys, electrical appliances, toilets, bathtubs, sinks, floors, tables.
1 part to 10 parts water: Washing vegetables etc.
[ FUJIKLEEN® DISINFECTANT CLEANER Heavy Duty / Super Concentrated ]
Dilute with tap water according to the degree of soiling and application.
Undiluted: Particularly dirty areas such as stove tops and exhaust fans in the kitchen.
1 part to 5 parts water: Light stains on walls, mirrors, window glass, furniture, toys, electrical appliances, toilets, bathtubs, sinks, floors, tables.
1 part to 40 parts water: Washing vegetables etc.
How to clean effectively
- For severe stains, it is recommended to use undiluted at first. You can dilute it for the next cleaning.
- Warming the product will remove dirt more effectively. You can also dilute it with lukewarm water.
- For areas where the liquid tends to flow easily or where there are stubborn stains, stick a piece of kitchen paper or tissue on the area, spray it on, let it sit for a while, and then wipe it off for effective removal of stains.
・DO NOT SWALLOW.
・Do not use for any other purpose.
・Use within 1 year after opening the package. (5 years if unopened).
・If swallowed, consult a physician.
・Do not spray near the face, as it may cause swelling.
・Wear rubber gloves if you have sensitive skin or use it for a long time.
・When using it for home appliances, etc. Please check the instruction manual of the equipment before use.
・Please note that items that are water stained may stain later, and items with coatings (such as varnish) may lose or remove their coatings if the liquid stays on the surface for a long time.
・When using the product in an area where the possibility of use is unknown, please test the product in an inconspicuous place before use.
・Keep out of the reach of infants and pets.
・Do not transfer to an aluminum container.
Do not use on:
Lacquer ware, gold leaf, white wood, leather, silk products, wool, aluminum, copper, brass, other clear-coated products, and liquid crystal displays
If alkaline ionized water is stored in direct sunlight or in high temperature conditions, it may oxidize and become neutral, resulting in a loss of cleaning ability.